Who We Are
Indie Games United (IGU) is the distribution arm of 93 Made Games, an independent Australian tabletop games company. Where 93 Made Games focuses on designing and publishing indie games, IGU’s mandate is to advocate for indie designers and publishers and provide them with a gateway-to-game-stores. Our primary objective is to provide stores with unique compilations of high quality and novel games; the likes of which are only available from independent designers and publishers.
What We Do
BENEFITS FOR RETAILERS:
- Access to high-quality, independently-designed games that would not normally be available through mainstream distributors.
- Efficient ordering processes and accurate stock quantities to reduce the hassle and anxiety associated with delivery delays or missing items.
- An open offer from the Indie Games United team to conduct in-store demonstrations and promotions of our games to your customers.
- Cost-effective margins and shipping rates so that you can get great games at a great price.
- Simplified online and offline ordering processes and payment terms so you can purchase our games using your preferred method.
- Enhanced marketing across the range of games in our catalogue to make it easier to get the word out to your customers.
- Opportunities to promote your store as a ‘Select Retailer’ through our social media channels.
BENEFITS FOR PUBLISHERS:
- A pathway for your games to be sold through our national, regional and international retail associates and consolidators.
- A distribution partner with a deeper understanding of your needs through our years of experience as designers, publishers, marketers, distributors and retailers.
- First-class focus on your games through our dedicated team of advocates who absorb themselves in indie games.
- Free and secure storage of your games at our premises.
- Personalised marketing through our website, social media channels and in-person promotions.
- Flexible terms and conditions for the procurement of your games so that you can concentrate on designing and publishing games whilst we focus on distributing them.
- An open invitation to showcase your games with us at expos, conventions, games clubs, stores and other venues and events.
BENEFITS FOR DESIGNERS:
- Nurturing, support and advocacy for aspiring game designers upon acceptance into our Incubator Program.
- Your choice of services to be provided as part of the Incubator Program, including:
- Avenues to network with tabletop games industry participants.
- Sharing of expertise for the design and development of your game.
- Playtesting and advice on the refinement of your game.
- Assistance with selecting graphic designers and artists.
- Facilitation with brokering publishing deals.
- Guidance on self-publishing, such as manufacturing, marketing and fulfilment.
- Support in the establishment and running of a crowdfunding campaign.
- Promotion of your game via our social media channels.
- If your game successfully passes through the Incubator Program and has not already been accepted by another publisher, it will be considered for publishing under our own independent publishing label – 93 Made Games.
- Collaboration in the distribution of your published game.