Join the vibrant Viewpoint community by competing in Viewpoint tournaments throughout the year. You will be awarded tournament points, which you can use to redeem special prizes directly from 93 Made Games. The rewards pool includes Viewpoint t-shirts and caps, play-mats, autographed decks and exclusive prizes cards that can be added to any Viewpoint deck. At the end of each tournament season, the top players are invited to the Viewpoint World Championships, where the Viewpoint Player of the Year is crowned.
The official rules that are used in sanctioned Viewpoint tournaments include:
- The official tournament rulings and FAQ provided in the Viewpoint Tournament Rules.
- Viewpoint, Viewpoint Reflections and Viewpoint special prize cards (Eye on the Prize, Eyelets and Lookalikes) can be used in Viewpoint tournament decks. Refer to the Viewpoint Tournament Rules for more details.
- The rules for setting up a Viewpoint tournament provided in the Tournament Organiser Pack.
- The rules for setting up a mini Viewpoint tournament provided in the Mini Tournament Sheet.
- The “Good Spirit Rule” – Players, at all times, should play in the spirit of the game and endeavour to have as much fun as possible and allow other players to enjoy themselves equally.
Viewpoint leaderboard points are awarded based on the number of players in the tournament and/or the tier of the tournament. See below for specific details. Note that the tournament organiser is responsible for allocating points and reporting those to 93 Made Games for sanctioning.
- Tier 1 - World Championships / Invitationals
- Tier 2 - National/State Championships
- Tier 3 - Other tournaments with 17 or more players
- Tier 4 - Other tournaments with 8 to 16 players
- Tier 5 - Other tournaments with 4 to 7 players
- Winner - Player with the most wins/points (Round Robin) or Player who wins the final table (Knock Out)
- Finalists - Next 3 players (Round Robin) or Other players on the final table (Knock Out)
- Semi-finalists - Next 4 to 16 players (Round Robin) or All players on the second-to-final table (Knock Out)
- Quarter-finalists - Next 17 to 32 players (Round Robin) or All players on the third-to-final table (Knock Out)
- Others - All other players not in the categories above
The resources below can be used in setting up and running Viewpoint tournaments.
- Viewpoint Tournament Certificates
- Viewpoint League Table - Used to track players' progress in your gaming group's Viewpoint Tournament League.
- Tournament Place Cards (1 to 36) - Used to randomise player pairing or seating.